Stáž v Bruseli – asociácia priemyselných a obchodných komôr Eurochambres ponúka platenú stáž pre študenta alebo absolventa so záujmom a pozadím v európskej politike a/alebo práve:
EUROCHAMBRES is the Brussels-based association of European Chambers of Commerce & Industry. EUROCHAMBRES has member organisations in 43 countries representing a network of 1,700 regional and local Chambers with 20 million member companies. More Info on www.eurochambres.eu
Internship at EUROCHAMBRES
EUROCHAMBRES is looking for an intern for its Policy Department from mid-April 2016. The internship would be for a period of three months, renewable once for up to a further three months. The intern will receive a gross allowance of €760 plus luncheon vouchers.
What does the internship involve?
– Research into EU policy issues concerning businesses and chambers, both inside and outside the single market
– Monitoring EU institutional activities
– Attending and reporting on relevant EU institutional meetings and external events
– Organisation of meetings and events (invitations, registrations, catering, minutes etc)
– General support to the Policy Department
What are we are looking for?
– European politics/law academic background
– Familiarity with the EU institutions and processes
– Interest in business issues
– Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
– Reliability, adaptability and capacity to prioritise
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and ideally also French
What’s in it for you?
– The opportunity to work in a dynamic, international team for a highly respected EU level organisation
– First hand experience of the EU public affairs environment in Brussels
– Involvement in some of the biggest challenges to business in Europe
– Direct contact with the EU institutions
Please send your CV and a short letter (no more than one page) outlining why you’re interested in the position and why we should be interested in you to email@example.com by 4 April 2016.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.