We are looking for an intern to assist in the development and implementation of Eurochild policy priorities, which currently include political advocacy on eradicating child poverty, promoting well-being and mainstreaming of children’s rights in all EU processes, including the rights of children in migration.
- Support policy and advocacy team in its work on priorities highlighted above;
- Monitor developments of European and international policies regarding children’s rights and well-being and report to the policy and advocacy team;
- Carry out research tasks as required to support ongoing or emergent projects;
- Support Eurochild working structures (including drafting documents, organising meetings, coordinating inputs, etc.);
- Assist in the preparation and follow-up of relevant events.
For further info:
- Period: September 2017 – February 2018 – (6 months)
- Please complete this online form in English, add your CV (pdf) and submit.
- Deadline for applications: 30 June 2017, midnight (CET).