The European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions (Eurofound) is offering a limited number of graduate traineeships during 2017.
This programme is addressed mainly to recent university graduates, without excluding those who – in the framework of lifelong learning – have recently obtained a university diploma and are at the beginning of a new professional career.
Eurofound is an equal opportunities employer. Traineeships will be offered on the basis that the candidate has the ability to participate to the extent necessary and will benefit from the experience.
- Nationals of the 28 Member States of the European Union and of candidate countries. However, a limited number of nationals of non-member countries may be accepted;
- Completed the first cycle of a higher education course (university education) and obtained a full degree or its equivalent by the closing date for applications;
- Thorough knowledge of one EU language and a satisfactory knowledge of another EU language
For further information, interested applicants can read the Rules governing the Official Traineeship Scheme.
Please see below for a breakdown of the traineeships available at Eurofound during 2017:
Traineeships in the area of Research
- Research – Working Life (2 posts)
- Research – Employment (2 posts)
- Research – Social Policies (Youth – 1 post)
- Research – Social Policies (EQLS – 1 post)
- Research – Future of Manufacturing Project (FOME – 1 post)
- Research & Dissemination – IPA Project (1 or 2 posts)
Traineeships in other areas
- Human Resources (2 posts)
- Information & Communication (Web team – 1 post)
- Information & Communication Unit (Events – 1 post)
- Brussels Liaison Office (1 post)
To apply for one of the above-mentioned traineeships, please use the following LINK.
Applications are valid until end of 2017.