ECPC was set up in 2003, and works for a Europe of equality, where all European cancer patients have timely and affordable access to the best treatment and care available, throughout their life. ECPC works for the recognition of cancer patients and survivors as partners in their own healthcare and invites policy makers, researchers, doctors and industry to work all together in this direction.
The ECPC Intern Programme gives graduate students the opportunity to obtain training and exposure to ECPC’s work in the field of cancer and non-communicable diseases. All intern posts are based in Brussels and are open to citizens of the European Union as well as others who have right to live and work in Belgium without a work permit.
The next round of internships will commence after 15 August 2017.
● Schedule project meetings, writing minutes and agendas and circulating reference materials for preparation of meetings;
● Assist in drafting project materials and proposals;
● Assist with the compiling, reviewing, and editing of project technical progress reports and annual work plans and overseeing timely submission;
● Compiling social media and campaign metrics;
● Drafting PowerPoint presentations for internal and external audiences;
● Assist in answering and processing project and general communication enquiries
● Be graduate or undergraduate students who require an internship for their course or have achieved an undergraduate degree preferably in in medicine and/or health sciences;
● Have EU nationality and/or right to live and work in Belgium without a work permit;
● Have excellent verbal and written skills in English. Knowledge of other EU languages is an asset;
● Have fast word-processing skills and good command of Microsoft Office;
● Be proactive, flexible, and good communicators;
● Have excellent organisational and team working skills.
ECPC is offering six-month paid internship position of €751 per month plus STIB/MIVB metro pass and meal vouchers.
A cover letter and CV should be sent in English by 15 August 2017 to email@example.com, stating availability to start on or after 22 August 2017.
ECPC regrets that we are not able to acknowledge all applications received.