The European Green Party is organising internship exchanges between its member parties. Currently, our German member party Bündnis 90 / Die Grünen and our Belgian francophone member party Ecolo are offering an internship for the period 1 September – 30 November 2016.
WHAT IS THE EGP INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME?
- The EGP is facilitating intern exchanges between member parties since November 2015.
- The EGP internship programme allows members from Green Parties having one or less national MP (“sending parties”) to learn from parties with stronger institutional experience (“host parties”)
- Internships are partially subsidized by the EGP and partially by the sending and host parties
- Internships are meant to last 3 months (or more if the sending and host parties agree to prolong the length)
WHICH POSITIONS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN?
- Berlin, Bündnis 90/Die Grünen (German Green Party)
- Brussels, Ecolo (Belgian Green Party – French)
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Candidates from countries where the national Green Party has one or none national MP
- Candidates who are endorsed by their national Green Party
HOW TO APPLY?
- Applications have to be sent in English by: the Sending Party contact person for the programme and not by the candidate her/himself
- They have to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Applications should include: a motivation letter and a CV of the candidate, with a clear indication of desired place of the Internship and hosting party
Deadline: Thursday 7th July 2016, EOB
Please find all details and the contact address for an application in this pdf: