Are you reliable, communicative and self-confident? Not afraid to take on responsibilities?
We are looking for you!
The European Health Forum Gastein organises since 1998 Europe’s leading health conference. To assist our ongoing activities at our office in Salzburg (Austria), from June to mid-October 2017 we are looking for an intern.
The following tasks would belong to your responsibilities:
- Coordination of the “Innovation Round Table”, a high-level workshop with 20-25 international experts which will take place on October 3rd as a pre-event of the European Health Forum Gastein.
- General team support, administrative tasks
- Web updates (homepage and blog)
- VIP coordination before and at the EHFG
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Typo 3 and word press competence required
- Self-confident and able to communicate well with high level leaders in the European health community (e.g. ministers, EU-commissioner, WHO-directors)
- Team player
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of (European) health policy
This internship will be compensated with € 1.250, – gross per month (40h/week).
Please send your application and CV now to the Secretary General of the European Health Forum Gastein, Dorli Kahr-Gottlieb.
T: +43 662 4224 00