The European Youth Information and Counselling Agency (ERYICA) is an independent European organisation, composed of national youth information co-ordination bodies and networks. It works to intensify European co-operation in the field of youth information work and services. It aims to develop, support and promote quality generalist youth information policy and practice at all levels, in order to meet the information needs of young people in Europe and to apply the principles of the European Youth Information Charter.
The internship gives insight to youth work and youth policy on European level, networking and international cooperation. We offer an internship of 30 hours/week for a period of 3 or 4 months, with a starting date of early January 2017.
The tasks our intern is involved are:
- Support in event organisation: gathering information on participants, offers from providers, online applications, coordinating with organisers, booking travels, feeding the internal database, follow-up;
- Support for the administrative tasks in the Agency, including processing the correspondence, documentation and files necessary for the general administration and for the projects of the Agency;
- Provide support in project management, mostly within the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union;
- Edit our website and work on the maintenance of our online platforms (including social media and newsletter);
- Support in the coordination of activities related to the projects and daily work of the Agency.
The successful candidate is:
- Pursuing studies in the field of Business Studies and/or Management Science, Communication and Information Sciences, Education and/or Teacher Training;
- Fluent in English (knowledge of French can be an asset);
- A confident user of computers and social media.
The present call targets those who hold an Erasmus or Leonardo da Vinci scholarship or who are linked to already approved projects, as the organisation is not in the position of providing extra remuneration.
Interested candidates are kindly invited to send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.