Job description, responsibilities and duties
This internship position provides support to the Finance Team of 6 people. The main responsibilities are:
– Accounting documentation
– Expense account validation
– Communication with the Accounts Payable Department in the US
– Communication with vendors
– Communication with staff
– Record retention
– General administrative support
– provide reception duties; receive and attend to visitors; Receive and screen calls; dispatch outgoing mail at the post office;
– Provide support for meetings (refreshments, setting up the meeting room)
Working time – approximately 20hrs per week (flexible)
Must be a full time university student
Interest in a long term internship for at least a year
Ability to fill out forms and carry out routine administrative tasks with precision
Ability to use English and Slovak for administrative communication
Bachelor or 1st year Master student with specialisation in finance or business administration
Theoretical knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping
Proactive and ability to work independently
Expected date of completion of the selection process: 14 November 2015
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
If you are interested in internship with the EMEA Area Office, and in helping to eliminate poverty housing and you meet the requirements, please send in one document your motivation letter and CV in English indicating the position you are applying for to Human Resources to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications: November 14, 2015.
To find out more about HFHI visit website.