POSITION: FuelsEurope 12 months internship in Communications Department
START: 3rd October 2016
FuelsEurope is looking for a 12 months intern for its Communications Department:
Purpose of the Role
Provide support to the Communication Advisor in his daily activities, namely in :
- – contributing to the elaboration of internal & external communication material (such as Reports, Internal Newsletter, …)
- supporting website management
- supporting social media accounts management- supervising the maintenance of Advocacy & Communication Tools
- preparing internal and external meetings
- following up the daily press review and summarising articles relevant to our activity
- monitoring & identify interesting conferences for speaking opportunities
- supporting the organisation of events
FuelsEurope: Background Information
FuelsEurope represents with the EU institutions the interest of 41 Companies operating refineries in the EU. Members account for almost 100% of EU petroleum refining capacity and more than 75% of EU motor fuel retail sales.
FuelsEurope aims to promote economically and environmentally sustainable refining, supply and use of petroleum products in the EU, by providing input and expert advice to the EU Institutions, Member State Governments and the wider community, thus contributing in a constructive and pro-active way to the development and implementation of EU policies and regulations.
Education & Experience
- Graduate higher education
- Previous experience within EU institutions or organisations working in close relationship with EU institutions
- Strong interest in EU institutions /policy making
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent knowledge of English: oral and written
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills in data collection & interpretation
- Computer literate
- Experienced with Social Media
- Self starter and autonomous in his/her work
- Well organised
- Flexible and team oriented
- Permit to work in the EU
Organisational Fit: Reports to the Communication Manager
The internship is remunerated.
For application, please send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com mentioning “FuelsEurope internship in Communications” in the subject of your e-mail.
FuelsEurope – Bd du Souverain, 165 – 1160 Brussels – Belgium – www.fuelseurope.eu