Gibbels Public Affairs (GPA) is recruiting!
What do we offer?
- Internship (6 months) starting immediately
- An exciting position in a brand new office, housing like-minded EU Affairs professionals
What should you possess?
- An advanced degree-level education in a relevant discipline
- Demonstrable interest in European affairs
- Fluency in English a good command of French and/or Dutch is an asset
- Excellent organisational ability and flexibility to manage competing tasks and policy areas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very good computer literacy
Amongst other responsibilities, you will:
- Contribute to the monitoring of and reporting on EU policy developments
- Assist in the coordination of media relations and lobby campaigns
- Assist in the development of external newsletters and other PR tools
- Participate in the organisation and delivery of events
- Attend and report on external meetings
- Assist in the implementation of the strategic and operational work programme.
- IMPORTANT: the position is unpaid, we advise applicants to apply for a LEONARDO DA VINCI scholarship or an Erasmus grant. A contract by one of these grants or a University contract is recommended.
- To apply please send a CV and Cover Letter (no more than 1 page) by email to Patrick Gibbels at email@example.com quoting the reference ”GPA Internship” in the subject line
- Deadline for Applications: 10 November 2015. Please note that GPA will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates