Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 160 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Huawei’s vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of the society, economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions and resource costs.
We are looking for a: EU Public Affairs intern.
Job location: Huawei Technologies EU Public Affairs and Communication office, Brussels, Belgium
Application deadline: 28 May 2017
Starting Date: 15 June 2017
The EU Public Affairs intern will support the EU Public Affairs and Communication team (team of 8) on various tasks, covering but not limited to:
- Preparation of meetings, events, presentations, etc.
- Research and analysis on a range of policy topics
- Monitoring international, EU and National ICT policy development
- Web communication and social media campaigns and implementation of web content strategy
- Media monitoring, organization and maintenance of a database
- Administrative support to Huawei team and internal communications
- You must be enrolled in a university to apply
- Perfect command of written and spoken English; other languages are an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Good understanding of the EU and its institutions
- Motivated, strong social skills, team spirit, flexible, creative
- Experience in web communication, design, social media is an asset
What we offer:
The internship will last for a minimum period of 6 months.
This is a full-time and paid internship. The intern will work in Huawei’s EU Public Affairs and Communications office on Chaussée d’Etterbeek, 1040 Brussels.
Please send your detailed Resume/CV and motivation letter in English via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , by 28 May 2017 at the latest. The e-mail should be titled “EU Public Affairs intern application + your name”, other e-mails will be disregarded.