EU Public Affairs intern
Job location: Huawei Technologies EU Public Affairs and Communication office, Brussels, Belgium
Application deadline: 26 August 2016
Starting Date: 1 September 2016
The EU Public Affairs intern will support the EU Public Affairs and Communication team (team of 9) on various tasks, covering but not limited to:
- Preparation of meetings, events, presentations, etc.
- Research and analysis on a range of policy topics
- Monitoring international, EU and National ICT policy development
- Web communication and social media campaigns and implementation of web content strategy
- Media monitoring, organization and maintenance of a database
- Administrative support to Huawei team and internal communications
- You must be enrolled in a university to apply
- Perfect command of written and spoken English; other languages are an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Good understanding of the EU and its institutions
- Motivated, strong social skills, team spirit, flexible, creative
- Experience in web communication, design, social media is an asset What we offer: The internship will last for a minimum period of 6 months.
What we offer:
The internship will last for a minimum period of 6 months. This is a full-time and paid internship.
The intern will work in Huawei’s EU Public Affairs and Communications office on Chaussée d’Etterbeek, 1040 Brussels.
Contact info: Please send your detailed Resume/CV and motivation letter in English via e-mail to Hannes.Raemdonck@huawei.com , by 26 August 2016 at the latest. The e-mail should be titled “EU Public Affairs intern application + your name”, other e-mails will be disregarded.