Positions are open for:
– Project Development Intern;
– Project Implementation Intern.
The duration of the internship will be between 3 up to 6 months, with a minimum period of work of 20 hours per week. The intern will work at ICDT headquarters in Budapest, and will enjoy both the experience of a friendly as well as highly professional environment, since she/he will work with NGOs experts, diplomats, and academics.
The main tasks of the intern will be:
– Implementation of projects and fund-raising;
– Monitoring of possible donors, Hungarian and international, and other funding possibilities;
– Preparation of background research to support the development of projects;
– Drafting of projects proposals and writing of research papers;
– Organization of events, conferences, and budgeting of meetings and events hosted by ICDT.
If interested, please send a copy of your CV, together with a cover letter, to email@example.com with Internship as ‘object’. Please state when you are available to start. The internship is unpaid, but we strongly encourage you to apply to Erasmus Plus Grants, as many of our interns received scholarships through this Programme.
During the internship program the trainees will have the opportunity to conduct ICDT strategy related research in light of making project suggestions. Outstanding research material will be published on the website of the ICDT along with the name of the author, giving the intern more visibility and strengthening his/her CV.