Stagiaire for EU Affairs team
What do we offer?
- Internship (up to 6 months)
- An exciting position in a brand new office, housing like-minded EU Affairs professionals
What should you possess?
- An advanced degree-level education in European Affairs or Political Science
- Keen interest in European affairs and business issues
- Fluency in English and good command of French – other languages are an asset
- Excellent organisational skills and flexibility to manage competing tasks and policy areas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very good computer literacy
Amongst other responsibilities, you will:
- Contribute to the monitoring of and reporting on EU policy developments
- Assist in the coordination of media relations and lobby campaigns
- Assist in the development of external newsletters
- Participate in the organisation and delivery of events
- Attend and report on external meetings
- IMPORTANT: Please note that this internship is paid.
- To apply please send a CV and Cover Letter (no more than 1 page) by email to Michela Chia at email@example.com quoting the reference ”LOGOS Internship” in the subject line
- Deadline for Applications: 6 November 2015
To know more about us, please visit this website.