EWEA, the European Wind Energy Association is the voice of the wind industry – actively promoting wind power on behalf of member organisations in Europe and worldwide. Our resources are focused on policy activities, lobbying and supporting our members. www.ewea.orgEWEA is seeking a Membership Intern to support its membership team.
Account management and administrative support:
Carry out administrative duties to support the membership team:
– Perform database updates (processing of new memberships, withdrawals, company information, contact people, etc.) in CRM (customer relationship manager) software.
– Create queries for automate reports and other database extractions from CRM
– Create templates in different software environments (MS, web-based, etc.) for internal reports
– Contribute to the processing and optimisation of invoicing activities in collaboration with the Finance department
Contact with members:
– Create templates for communication channels with members (email, web-based)
– Contributing to the optimisation of customer relationship tools (email inbox, web pages, linkedin) and contribute to the automation of response to enquiries.
– Support EWEA members in the creation of log-in credentials to access the members’ area.
Involvement in sales and marketing activities:
– Support the team in the preparation of its participation at events according to the strategy and priorities in place.
– Participate in business development projects and campaigns
– Participate in membership-related projects
Bachelor Degree, preferably in information systems, computer science or business administration with good level of IT literacy
We are looking for candidates interested in a 1st working experience after graduation.
– Excellent communication skills
– Able to deliver under highly time-constrained situations
– Proactive, creative and flexible
– Well-organised and meticulous
– Eager to work in a multicultural environment
– Computer literate: EXCEL, Word, Outlook
Outstanding written and spoken English is a must.
All other languages are an asset
– Paid internship
– Challenging, international and enthusiastic environment
– An opportunity to learn more about the wind energy sector while gaining a first working experience in a dynamic organisation.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter by 18th March 2016 email@example.com with reference code: EWEA/2016/03
Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted 3 weeks post-deadline