The internship offers:
- A challenging international job in a small, dynamic young and multinational team
- Working with a network of around 60 multinational corporations and 45 European National Partner Organisations across 32 countries
- An excellent learning opportunity for a student/recent graduate who is interested in CSR, as well as dealing with national CSR organisations, international companies, European activities and research.
The successful candidate will assist staff members on a number of activities and projects focused on CSR Europe’s corporate members and other projects:
- Assisting MSR project managers in their project activities and account meetings
- Assisting with recruitment of new member companies
- Update internal documents, website, databases
- Execution of research on various CSR topics for member-requested queries
- Assisting with providing CSR-related information to members in response to individual requests
- Preparation of presentations for webinars and meetings, ad-hoc and individual report writing on various topics related to Corporate Social Responsibility and CSR Europe’s projects
- Providing administrative support for organizing meetings, webinars and conference calls with members and external stakeholders
To find out more please read the full job description. Please note that this is a paid internship (750 Euros net salary per month) http://www.csreurope.org/membership-and-stakeholder-relations-team-internship-2
Interested candidates should send their application (CV and letter of motivation) by Wednesday 20 January 2016 to Naomi Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org).