Paragon is an innovative advisory, research and management company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon’s motto is to realise excellence for all its clients. In fact, with over twelve years of operational experience, our multilingual, multicultural and multidisciplinary team has developed the right expertise to carry out project activities to the highest standards. Paragon partners with numerous networks, including ERRIN, EURADA, EBAN and EBN.
Paragon Europe is looking for an EU Project Intern to join its EU Office in Brussels from September 2017.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Enrolled or achieved a University Degree in any related area of study
- Knowledge of European direct funding programmes such as H2020 and calls for tenders
- Interest in business development and public relations is an advantage
- Advanced level of English and good knowledge of other languages (French, German, Spanish and/or Italian) is considered as an asset
SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Very well organised, with attention to detail
- Pragmatic, capacity to find solutions rapidly
- Capacity to take initiatives and responsibilities
- Very good writing, oral, research and analytical skills
Note that this is an unpaid internship and it is highly recommended to have a mobility grant agreement from a sending organisation such as University, Region or Chamber of Commerce.
Interested candidates can send motivation letter and an updated CV to Ms Nazy Mahmoudi, EU Office Assistant, at email@example.com, indicating as object of the e-mail “EU Project Intern”.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Paragon Europe is an equal opportunities employer.
Please visit www.paragoneurope.eu to learn more about our business in Brussels, Malta and elsewhere in Europe.