The internship is based in the Brussels office and will focus on both EU and Belgian Public Affairs.
The internship will mainly include policy research and organisational support for the major Belgian Internet trade association and clients active in the sharing economy. Furthermore the internship might include reporting and research in the EU digital, transport/aviation, and/or energy sectors according to priorities.
Essential job functions
- Assist in the work for digital accounts
- Follow debates in the main Belgian and European institutions
- Prepare regular news reports and political analysis
- Assist in the coordination and organisation of events
- Attend conferences, seminars, hearings
- Research on various issues, as needed
- Writing summaries or short reports
- Report and monitor the daily news
- You are fluently speaking Dutch (mother tongue), French and English
- You hold a university or university-level degree
- You have a sound knowledge of the Belgian and EU institutions
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in a fast-moving sector
- You want to work in a dynamic, multi-national team of consultants
- You are flexible and can handle multiple tasks independently
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and social skills
- There will be an allowance of +/- 700 € per month, lunch vouchers and transport compensation
- The internship will start ideally early January 2016 for a period of at least 4-6 months
- The office working languages are English and French
How to apply?
In order to be considered for an internship with Political Intelligence, the candidate must send a short personalised covering letter (max 100 words), CV (no Europass CV!) and his/her availability to firstname.lastname@example.org . Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the above-mentioned email. Deadline for application: 15/12/2015
Political Intelligence is an independent Public Affairs consultancy, with a presence in all the key European markets. We help steer our clients across the political landscape so they are fully engaged with the relevant issues and stakeholders that can affect their organisations. Our professional and dedicated team of consultants have extensive knowledge and political understanding of both the national and international institutions in which we operate as well as a strategic understanding of how best to achieve necessary outcomes for our clients. We provide a full range of public affairs services that help our clients participate in the policy making process and communicate their key messages effectively. Through our partners, we also offer wider communications services to ensure campaigns are integrated and impactful. We have been advising a range of different organisations including multi-national corporations, small and medium size enterprises, charities, coalitions and trade associations in various sectors since 1995.