TRAINEESHIP OPPORTUNITY AT LIVEUROPE
Liveurope is a European initiative gathering popular concert venues with the objective of promoting European music, and more particularly emerging artists. It is coordinated from Brussels by internationally renowned concert hall Ancienne Belgique (www.abconcerts.be/). The key mission of the Liveurope platform to encourage live music venues fostering cross-border circulation of young European artists, through a financial support mechanism co-funded by the European Union’s ‘Creative Europe’ Programme. Liveurope currently brings together 13 concert venues in 13 different European countries.
More info on Liveurope : www.liveurope.eu
Liveurope is looking for a COMMUNICATIONS TRAINEE
Responsibilities / Job description
- Execution of web communication campaigns, social media campaigns and management of website content.
- Monthly monitoring of Liveurope programming results.
- Media monitoring, organisation and maintenance of a media database, drafting of press releases.
- Administrative support to Liveurope team (e.g. preparation of meetings, events).
- University Degree in Communication, Cultural Management, European Affairs or equivalent.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Dutch and French an asset.
- Demonstrated experience of web communication and social media campaigns (facebook/twitter).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software, previous CMS experience a must.
- Strong interest in live music, European cultural policy and international cooperation.
- Creativity, Social skills and team spirit, with a hands-on, flexible and result-driven approach to work.
- A six-month traineeship starting immediately, on a full-time basis.
- A monthly stipend, lunch vouchers, accreditation to professional conferences (Eurosonic, ILMC), access to live music concerts at Ancienne Belgique.
- The opportunity to participate in the development of an ambitious European cultural initiative.
- A unique working environment in one of the most praised live music venues in Europe, Ancienne Belgique.
How to apply?
If you feel you’re the right person for this traineeship, please send your CV and application letter to Fabien Miclet at firstname.lastname@example.org, until November 15, 2015 the latest.