EUDA – European Development Agency is an EU-wide network of experts in regional development, innovation, education and evaluation based in Prague, Czech Republic.
EUDA was founded in 2008 in Prague, Czech Republic and its team brought over €40 million from EU funds to its clients. ERA has project partners in all EU countries and in many non-member states around Europe. With such a network, it became a reliable partner for both developers and participants in international co-operation projects.
EUDA is looking for an intern who is deeply interested in European Union funding opportunities and project management and is willing to learn more in this field. We offer a 6 month internship from March 2016.
• Searching for foreign project partners and opportunities for our clients
• Assisting ongoing projects
• Coordination of training courses and project events
• Social media management, updating the English version of the EUDA website
• Work experience & skills in private sector
• Work with Czech and foreign clients
• Official trainee certificate by ERA European Development Agency
• Friendly environment
• Willingness to learn new things
• Interest in European grants and programmes
• Active, creative, positive person
Position is not paid.
We prefer candidates applying through Erasmus+ Work Placement or Erasmus for young entrepreneurs programme, however it is not essential.
Interested? Drop us an e-mail with your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th February 2016.