Dr2 Consultants is an energetic Brussels-based consultancy firm that provides companies, corporate organizations and NGO’s with EU guidance (www.dr2consultants.eu). We look forward to welcoming a highly motivated intern to assist the Public Affairs team.
- Research and monitoring;
- Drafting articles, letters and press statements;
- Direct client contact;
- Also responsible for some organisation and administration, agenda management, coordinating internal & external meetings;
- Assisting Consultants with other administrative duties.
Background and qualifications
- Master’s degree in a relevant field such as International Relations, European Studies etc.;
- Previous work/internship experience within the European Institutions and/or Public Affairs is an asset;
- Excellent command (native level) of English. Knowledge of French, Dutch as well as any other European language(s) would be an asset;
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.);
- Be a proactive and conscientious person with excellent communication and personal skills;
- Flexible work attitude, hands-on mentality, able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
Terms and conditions
- Duration: min. 3 months
- Reimbursement: € 300 per month
- Working language: English
- The post will be available immediately.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please insert in the subject of your email the reference: APPLICATION Trainee Public Affairs.
Applications should be sent as soon as possible and no later than 21 October 2015.
Preference will be given to all applications that are sent in advance of the deadline.