Content Marketing Junior (Internship)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The Content Marketing Junior role will support both our day-to-day marketing, and some of the high-profile campaigns we have coming up. REP (Real Estate Partners) is a proptech incubator for innovative companies within real estate and retail. Within REP, the Content Marketing Junior will be focusing on We Are Pop Up, the social network of people bringing creative retail to life.
Main tasks will include:
- Maintaining our twitter and FB presence with daily posts. Engaging with and responding to the community
- FB, Twitter and Google AdWords campaigns/boosting posts
- Copywriting to include magazine-style content to live on our blog
- Creating and sending weekly mailers, aimed at targeted segments. We use Mailchimp HTML templates and insert text/images
- Analytics. Keeping an eye on what’s working well and doing more of that
- Developing customer segments (e.g. twitter lists) and using them to build community
- Creating photography and video content
- Working with existing assets – copy, images, video, to make the content go further.
- Other tasks as appropriate
Skills and experience should include:
- Engaging proactive self-starter with the confidence to use own initiative
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Understanding of digital space
- Organised with attention to detail
- Ability to spot or create a story
- Knowledge of current digital trends
- Ability to stick to a brief and our company voice
- An eye for design and aesthetics
- Work well within a team
- Ideally some or all of the following: Mailchimp, WordPress, Photoshop, Twitter, FB, Buffer, Google AdWords + Analytics, basic HTML
Generally, we’re seeking a reliable and positive person who will relish getting stuck in to this fast-paced role. Ideally candidates will be excited about any or all of our audiences, be it food/fashion/property/retail/art/tech.
You should be based in or around Amsterdam with an EU status.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org