Administrative Intern – Political Affairs Department
Internship for 6 months
WindEurope (formerly EWEA, the European Wind Energy Association) is the voice of the wind industry – actively promoting wind power on behalf of member organisations in Europe and worldwide. Our resources are focused on policy activities, lobbying and supporting our members. windeurope.org
WindEurope is seeking an Administrative Intern to support its Political Affairs Department on specific projects.
Carry out administrative duties to support the following teams within the Political Affairs Department on specific projects including:
- Programmes of WindEurope Summit 2016 (Hamburg, September 2016) and Technology Workshop (Gdansk, November 2016): assist the Conference Programme Managers in the development of the sessions;
- EU Projects: support the EU Project Managers in the administration of specific EU-funded projects.
Examples of tasks:
- preparation of meetings with external stakeholders (Conference Programme Committees, EU Project Consortia);
- follow-up with stakeholders on an individual basis;
- keeping records in the contact database up-to-date.
Education & work experience:
Bachelor’s Degree and / or equivalent work experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to deliver under highly time-constrained situations
· Proactive, creative and flexible
· Well-organised and meticulous
· Eager to work in a multicultural environment
· Computer skills: MS Excel, Word, Outlook, contact databases/CRM system
Outstanding written and spoken English is a must.
All other languages are an asset
– Paid internship
– Challenging, international and enthusiastic environment
– An opportunity to learn more about the wind energy sector while gaining a first working experience in a dynamic organisation.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter by 30 April 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference code: WindEurope/2016/06
Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline.