Internship at the Women Political Leaders Global Forum (WPL) Brussels Office
WPL is looking for talented and motivated interns for its Brussels Office.
- In the process of or having completed Master’s degree.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in French is desired and other major international languages are an advantage.
- Knowledge of EU institutions, current affairs and international relations.
- Ability to use IT tools and softwares such as the Microsoft Package (Word, Excel, Outlook…). Knowledge of Salesforce is desirable.
- Excellent writing skills.
Overall, successful candidates should seek to demonstrate
- Proactivity – a ‘doer’ capable of driving projects in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with shifting priorities and occasional heavy workloads.
- A firm commitment to female leadership.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member of a multicultural and multilingual team.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Support to project and event management: research, drafting invitations and briefings, logistical planning.
- Support to knowledge management: collection of monitoring data, events follow up.
- Support to communications activities: drafting of newsletter, drafting of social media messages, design and layout.
Duration and Format
- Start: August 2017
- 5 days per week (full time)
- Length 4 to 6 months
How to Apply
Candidates should send an email entitled BRUSSELS INTERN APPLICATION to email@example.com with a CV and letter of motivation (each no more than one page of A4).Internship at the Women Political Leaders Global Forum (WPL) Brussels Office