Sport and Citizenship is the leading think tank dedicated to the study of European public policies in the field of sport and physical activity. It is a platform for reflection and advocacy on the societal role and place of sport within the European context. The intern will be based in the Brussels office of the think tank.
Sport and Citizenship is established in Angers (France), Paris (France) and Brussels (Belgium)
The present internship is proposed for the Brussels office, located in the House of Sport, a dynamic and professional sport hub gathering 15 organisations active in the field of sport at EU level.
The successful applicant will be based in our Brussels office and will have the following responsibilities:
- To assist the development and the conduct of the think tank’s European affairs in Brussels.
- Assist in the delivery of European –wide projects
- Redaction of briefing notes on European public policies of sport
- Ensure the daily management of the office
A relevant master’s degree in European Affairs or European Public Policies or Sport Management or Political Science is required.
- Strong analytical skills
- Report writing and writing skills both in French and English
- Strong command of the following languages: French, English
- Ability to work independently
- Sound communication skills
- Adaptable to work within a multi-disciplinary environment
- IT skills in MS Office Suite are a plus.
The internship position is available from September 9th for a period of 6 months.
The successful applicant will be compensated for the internship according to French regulations.