In support of this strategy WWF undertook a redesign of its international secretariat that will further unite WWF offices and its near 6,400 staff around the world. This will help WWF to build stronger partnerships across the world with government, business, civil society and individuals. Together, we will deliver on WWF’s ambitious goals.
We are recruiting the role of Business Analyst for our International Secretariat to help us achieve our new ambitious goals, and build a future where people live in harmony with nature.
WWF International office in Vienna
Responsible for performance monitoring and collection and analysis of key performance indicators (KPIs) and targets. Relates the performance reviews to the strategies of the organisation. Benchmarks WWF Network and office performance against relevant market and competitive parameters. Improves key performance indicators to measure the organisational strategies.
- Gathers relevant KPI data from Offices, Practices and Functional Communities in preparation of analysis
- Produce high quality strategic analyses to measure and drive performance at WWF globally and at office level
- Support and train WWF offices, Practices and Functional Communities in their performance review against established KPIs Provide external benchmarking analysis to put WWF performance in the context of relevant external peers.
- Ensure ongoing development and refinement of the KPI framework to measure and drive organisational strategies. Ensure that performance monitoring and analysis reflects WWF Reporting and Accounting Principles and the WWF Operational Network Standards
- Consolidate and communicate effectively analytical results to the organisation
- Build strong working relationships across the organisation (WWF offices, WWF International staff).
- Ensure efficient coordination with the broader team.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Senior Business Analyst, or the Director, Network Planning and Integrated Performance
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- University degree in business administration, marketing, finance or economics.
- Business analysis certification (e.g. CCBA, CBAP), management accounting qualification (e.g. ACMA, CFA) or any suitable professional experience is desirable.
- At least 3-5 years practical, hands-on experience in management, economic or financial analysis and / or consulting.
- At ease with data including data modelling but also able to tell the story behind the numbers.
- Experience in an international, multi-cultural working environment desirable.
- Experience in private sector desirable.
- Analytical and strategic thinker.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written English); other languages an asset.
- Detail-oriented, rigorous and precise.
- Strong Excel experience required.
- Ability to be critical yet constructive in finding solutions.
- Ability to handle complexity and multi-tasking.
- Systems thinker, logical, creative and problem solver.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Diplomatic and able to interact credibly with WWF senior management.
- Team player.
- Interest in conservation.
- Adhere to WWF’s values: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
How to apply?
Upload your covering letter and CV on LinkedIn as one file. We will not accept applications without CV and Covering Letter.
Work permit restrictions may apply.
Deadline for applications: 18th October
Minimum salary: 37’000 €
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.