- This udalosť has passed.
Completing the European Power Market: A Central East European Perspective
- 08:30 - 16:30
- ENTSO-E / European Network of Transmission Systems Operators for Electricity
- Oficiálna stránka udalosti
Strengthening regional cooperation in all three dimensions of markets, planning and operations is indispensable towards achieving the Internal Energy Market and towards delivering the benefits of the Energy Union to European citizens. The CEE Regional Conference, the second among three ENTSO-E regional conferences in 2016, will explore the opportunities of enhanced cooperation within and across regions from the perspective of current developments in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Where are we on power market integration in Europe, between Central East and Central West, 27 years after the end of the East-West divide?
- What are the regional infrastructure needs and how can the necessary investments be attracted?
- How does market, planning and operational cooperation progress, and how will the regional security coordinators further deliver results?
- What challenges and opportunities in the areas of TSO-DSO cooperation, smart grids and data can we expect in the future?
Join ENTSO-E, its partner the Florence School of Regulation, and the TSOs of the CEE region from Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Germany, Austria, Croatia, and Slovenia to discuss together these questions at the second ENTSO-E regional conference in 2016.
|08.30 – 9.00||REGISTRATION|
|09.00 – 10.00||The Energy Union: what does it mean in the CEE region?
Juraj Nociar, Bente Hagem, Vojtech Ferencz, Lenka Kovačovská, Jerzy Buzek (by video message)
|10.00 – 11.15||Panel 1: New market design: what is in for the CEE region?
Zbyněk Boldiš, Mechthild Wörsdörfer (tbc), Christophe Gence-Creux, Aleš Tomec (tbc), Juan Jose Alba Rios (tbc), Dirk Biermann
|11.15 – 11.30||COFFEE|
|11.30 – 12.30||Panel Session 2: Regional cooperation up and running
Joachim Vanzetta (tbc), Miroslav Stejskal, Paul Rübig (tbc), Siem Bruijns, Thomas Karall, Annegret Groebel, Gheorghe Visan
|12.30 – 13.30||LUNCH|
|13.30 – 14.30||Panel Session 3: Reinforcing sustainability and security of supply
Eryk Klossowski, Ivo Nesrovnal (tbc), Sebastien Lepy, Alena Vitásková (tbc), Antonella Battaglini
|14.30 – 15.00||COFFEE|
|15.00 – 16.00||Panel Session 4: Active customers participating in all markets: challenges and opportunities for the CEE region
Kamilla Csomai, Richard Vidlička (tbc), Marie Donnelly (tbc), Jurij Klančnik, Miroslav Mesić
|16.00 – 16.30||Closing Speech
Preparing for the next decade Peder Østermark Andreasen
Grand Hotel River Park
Dvořákovo nábr. 6, Bratislava, Slovakia
This conference is taking place under the auspices of the Slovak Presidency of the Council of the EU and the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic.