- This udalosť has passed.
Innovative Tools for the 2014-2019 Mandate
- Oficiálna stránka udalosti
EurActiv is proud to invite you to a presentation on
Innovative Tools for 2014-2019
Short "eye openers" , followed by informal discussion
When: Tuesday, 8th July, 17:00 – 19:00.
Where: Henri Spaak building, room A3H-1, European Parliament, Brussels.
17:00 – 17:30 Welcoming
17:30 – 18:00 Innovative tools in the era of ‘digital EU policymaking’
The event will start with an interactive session, moderated by Christophe LECLERCQ, founder of EurActiv. It will highlight a range of the latest innovative tools available to MEPs during their 2014-2019 mandate, including a presentation of the EU Community project (EurActory: identifying and ranking influencers and PolicyLine: visualising processes and influences)
Topics to be discussed:
- Broadcasters’ interest in MEPs’ activity (Simon Wilson, Editor, Europa Bureaux at BBC)
- EU Politicians and social media (Elizabeth Linder, Politics & Government Specialist at Facebook)
- EU policy media – multiplier ‑effect in national media (Rick Zednik, EurActiv)
- Communicating MEP profiles (Natalie Sarkic-Todd, EurActiv)
- Training MEPs & MEP visitors (Dan Luca, EurActiv)
We will be filming mini video interviews before and after the event, to be published on EurActiv.com
From 18:00, participants are invited for a reception on the premises of the European Parliament.
RSVP here by 30 June 2014 at the latest.