- This udalosť has passed.
Taming the bear: Russian influence activities in V4 countries
- 17:30 - 19:00
- Slovenská spoločnosť pre zahraničnú politiku (SFPA), Prague Security Studies Institute (PSSI)
- Oficiálna stránka udalosti
On behalf of the Slovak Foreign Policy Association (SFPA) and the Prague Security Studies Institute (PSSI), we would like to invite you to a public discussion “Taming the bear: Russian influence activities in V4 countries”, in which four experts from the Visegrad countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland) will dwell into various tools that Kremlin uses to compromise countries in the region. Do we understand the complexity of Russian influence in these places? Are our societies resistant to manipulation by authoritarian powers? Come and join us for this timely discussion.
Among the distinguished speakers will be:
– Ivana Smolenova, Fellow and Head of the Initiative to Raise Awareness about Russian Disinformation in CEE, Prague Security Studies Institute, Czech Republic/Ukraine
– Andras Deak, Freign Policy Analyst, Center For Euro-Atlantic Integration and Democracy, Hungary
– Malgorzata Bonikowska, President, Center for International Relations
The discussion will be moderated by Dusan Fischer, Head of the International Security Program, Slovak Foreign Policy Association.
The event is open to public and the language of the discussion is English.